- 17 Jan 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Receipt Theme Designer
- Updated on 17 Jan 2023
- 1 Minute to read
The receipt theme designer lets you preview how your receipts will appear for customers and gives you customization options for the content and design of the receipt.
To access the Receipt Theme Designer, click on Payments then Receipt Theme Designer.
This will open up the theme designer, and you can begin customizing the design of your receipts. You can edit sections of the receipt by hovering over an area and clicking on the Pencil icon.
You can also edit the receipt options using the Theme Designer side-bar menu on the right-hand side of your screen.
Under the Content tab of the theme designer, you can click through the options to edit the following fields:
- Logo - Upload your company logo
- Merchant Information - Toggle the buttons On or Off to show your Business Name, Legal Name, Contact Information, Tax Number, and Website
- Receipt Header - Add a custom Header Title or Header Line to your receipt by adding content to the text boxes.
- Transaction Information - Toggle the buttons On or Off to show the Order ID, Currency, Response Message, Transaction ID, Type, Date, AVS Response, CVV Response, and Approval Code
- Credit Information - Toggle the buttons On or Off to show the Cardholder Name, Card Number, Card Expiry, Card Type, FACTA Receipt. Selecting On for FACTA Receipt will censor the cardholder's information to align with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act which sets the rules for how credit card information is allowed to appear on receipts.
- Receipt Footer - Add a custom thank you message or note for your customers using the text boxes under Receipt Footer.
To customize the design of your receipts, click on the Design tab at the top of the Theme Designer window.
Using the design options, you can click on the drop-downs to edit the font for the header or text and click on the color icons to select an alternate color for different sections of the receipt.
Once you are done making your changes, click on Save to apply the changes, or Reset Design to reset the theme designer to the default options.